Monday, April 10, 2006

Freedom!

Ah! Sweet freedom! I get one whole week of it! No work, no worries, no things I absolutely have to do! We are going on vacation! For 9 whole days! We leave this Friday, the 14th, and will not be back until the 23rd. We will be going to Tennessee, Kentucky, and Indiana. My grandparents are in Tennessee, my husband's oldest brother and family are in Kentucky, and my Buddha-Boo is in Indiana! Buddha-Boo is my nickname for my pregnant cousin Brittany. Her nickname has always been Boo, Halloween baby, and she has a little Buddha belly. There you go! Buddha-Boo! We cannot wait to see everybody!
The dance exhibition went really well. A few snags, but nothing too horribly bad. Someone actually said I looked really graceful! That word has like, never been used to describe me! Well, not without a note of sarcasm! I had so much fun! The teacher said we all did really good. Manda and I were very proud of ourselves.
Other than that, things have been pretty good. Still working too hard, but that will probably never stop. It is part of who I am! So, until I find time again, tata for now!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Congrats on the time off!!! It is well earned!!! See you in Tennessee girlie!!!