Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dance With Me!!!

Woo-hoo! Or, if you happen to be in my ballroom dancing class, Hoo-rah! Today was a blast. We have been working hard for the Spring Fling on April 5th, but we still have fun! The most fun dance to do is the merengue!! We get to shake our butts! Our teacher said it looked like we had a couple pole dancers in there! Namely, Manda, Dani and I! We were the only girls dancing by ourselves! We have a shortage of guys in the class. I considered it an homage to Kierra. She was the queen when it came to shaking that thang! We are so ready to show our moves off!
Mom and I went to a self defense class last night. That was cool! We were shown key pressure points and how to defend ourselves. Then we got to practice on our partners. My partner? Who else? Mom! I got to beat up my mother, and not get into trouble! Of course, she got to hit me back! We took Hunter out for ice cream afterwards, so he thought that was cool, and made me sit beside him! Mom pretended she was offended, so he said he would sit by both of us!!
Needless to say , it has been a good couple of days! Well, catch y'all later! Bye for now!

No comments: