Thursday, August 16, 2007

Birthdays, Buble, Best Friends, and...... CALL BOX!!!

Out of the tree of life,

I just picked me a plum

You came along

and everything started to hum

Still its a real good bet,

the best is yet to come



The best is yet to come,

and baby won't it be fine

You think you've seen the sun,

but you aint seen it shine........



The weekend was, in a word, AWESOME!!!!! Mom surprised me with a cake for my birthday at lunch on the ranch. It was really sweet!! Totally surprised me!!!! We got to do an evening ride that night too. It was so coll to see the fireflies out! We even heard a coyote howl y'all!! It was way cool! Tuesday, we went into town after the morning ride. Manda got her horse into a canter for the first time. All you heard was a hearty "Wooo-hooo!" when her horse, Crunch went into full speed ahead!!! The shops were pretty cool, and we got to hang out with our new Canadian friend Jody. We all had a blast. Then, it was back to the hotel to get all sexy-fied for Michael Buble. We all put on our little black dresses for the concert. I think I can safely say we all looked pretty hot!!

Michael Buble puts on an awesome concert guys, and girls! He had everybody laughing, and even chatted to the guys for a little bit. He is so cool! I even got my first ever t-shirt from a concert!(refrain from laughing, please!!!) I have only ever been to a handful of concerts, and never got a shirt. Thanks Manda!!!

Wednesday was our last ride, and I got to ride Stella. She did awesome!!! She even got into a canter for me!! Go Stella! Manda had a blast, and we broke her into the ranch. She is hooked!!! She is already to plan when she can go again!

On the way home, we started playing the call box game. Pretty much, once you hit the Florida line, you watch out for the call boxes on your side of the road, and see who calls it first. WE got so into it, mom missed her exit for I-10 back to Jax! What makes it even funnier, was she had called the call box right before the exit!!! Love you mom!!!

All in all, it was an awesome 4 days away. Thanks girls! We had some fun, made some new friends, and had loads of laughs. Definitely in the running for best birthday ever!!!!

No comments: