Friday, August 10, 2007

Anticipation......

Anticipation, Anticipation
is making me late
is keeping me waiting......





The wait is killing me!!!! Oh wait, you probably want to know what I am waiting on, huh??? Well, for my birthday, my amazing mommy, (with help from daddy too!!!), is taking me to a little concert in Atlanta, Ga. Just a little known singer, does some older stuff. Oh, his name??? Well, since you asked.....



Yes, ladies and gentleman, I am going to see his handsomeness, Michael Buble!!! Can you just feel his hotness emanating from the screen???No? Okay, just me then,(sighs, waits for hot flash to pass....) Continuing on!!!


Talk about an awesome birthday present!!!!! I am so excited, I can hardly stand it!!!! We will be going to the ranch as well. Buble AND horseback riding!!! OMG!!!!! Can I faint now????? We leave Sunday, and the concert is on Tuesday night.

I'm so excited!
and I just can't hide it!
I'm about to lose control!
and I think I like it!
I'm so excited!
and I just can't hide it!
And I know I know I know I know I know I want you!



OMG!!! Only 2 more days until we leave, and only 4 more days til we see him LIVE in PERSON!!!!!!!! Kudos to mom for the good seats!!! I will try to send greetings from blogland while we are on the trip, if I do not end up with a concussion from fainting!!!!!

For now, Adios Amigos!!!!

(Try not to be too jealous, green does not suit you too well!!! Seeing green is even worse, especially at traffic lights!!!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
Wish I could share enjoy! but, IM sorry, I don't know who he is. You'll have to send Auntie Terry some samples either e-mail, mail, my space, what have you.
I hope you have a great time!. IM excited as IM going to be able to spend my birthday with your MOM again as last year was the first year I missed spending it with her.
Be Safe!

Anonymous said...

You mean Bubble....ha ha!!! Happy Birthday...expect something in the mail from me!!! Have a great time...I know you will!

Brianne said...

My myspace has a bunch of his songs right now.....check it out!