Friday, December 22, 2006

My Boisterous Baby Brother!!!

Oh my goodness! It is so hard to believe my little baby brother is 6 years old today! It seems only a short time since I was changing his diapers and taking him to daycare! Now he is a big boy, in kindergarten, and loving his superheroes! You've come a long way since mornings with Bear and Olie! Happy Birthday Little Bro! I love you bunches! Cowabunga Dude!

(blow on pitch pipe) Ahem...
A happy a birthday to a you, a happy a birthday to a you, a happy a birthday dear....dear...what was the name again? (psssstpsssst) Oh! Very nice! A happy a birthday dear Hunter! A happy a birthday toooooooooo yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! (courtesy of the stork off Disney's Dumbo)

Happy birthday little man, I hope you make the best of it! Love you dude! You are the big 6 today! Woooo-hoooo!

No comments: