Friday, May 19, 2006

Busy, busy, busy...

Oh my goodness! I have been one busy little worker bee! I hurt my hip last week and had to take some time off, but have been more than making up for it this week. It has been hectic, but I just keep repeating to myself one word to keep going: overtime. That helps some.
Last weekend was busy too. Friday Justin picked up Hunter and he got to stay at our house. We took him to dinner and a movie. He enjoyed the one-on-one time with us. Saturday he and I went to moms to help with the twins and get ready for a mother's day banquet at the church. It was bittersweet. Don't get me wrong, it was very nice, but just rough at times. While the twins took their nap afterwards, mom and I moved some stuff out of storage. We are an awesome team when there is stuff to move. That night Justin and I took the kids to the zoo. My work, the hospital, has an employee night every year. We wore the kids out and kept them all at our house for the night. I got to borrow mom's van too! It was different, but a lot easier with all three kids plus the double stroller. Sunday we took them all to church, and I got to sing in the worship part of the am service. I did okay, but it was a little hard to sing while crying for the first verse! It had been a rough morning. I was overwhelmed by my emotions.
Hunter had his pre-k graduation last night. He was such a little man. He had a part in acting out a nursery rhyme. He was the little boy down the lane for Baa-baa Black Sheep. He gets the acting bug from me! We all went to dinner afterwards, which was also really nice.
Sorry so boring! It has just been a really long week, and I have just worn myself out, but knew I needed to write. I know, I know, I should stop trying to do everything, and learn to pace myself, and not take all these extra shifts, and try to leave on time. What can I say, I am just a good little doobie! I do no leave til my relief is here, and I do not leave if it is really busy either! Sorry! Well, enough idle chit-chat for now. I will try to be more interesting next time!

No comments: