Saturday, September 16, 2006

Back to Business...

Justin got a new job!! Justin got a new job!! Justin got a new job!! Justin got a new job!!
Sorry! I think I am more excited than he is! He had an interview at Solantic near our house, and got a new job! He will be a radiology tech again! His official position is a RT/MA, but who cares! He will back in radiology, which is what his degree is for! It is full-time days/evenings, and pays a lot better! I can cut back on my overtime! No more 6 day weeks! Woo-hoo! It has already been a stressful work day, so I am counting down til Monday when he starts! It has been a rough month, so this kind of spread a little ray of sunshine on our humble abode. Anyways!! That is about it for now guys, this kind of overshadowed any other things that have happened, because I honestly cannot remember any right now. Well, TTFN!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Congrats!!!