Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sorry so Slow

Sorry so slow to write, but it has been crazy around here. Working too much as usual! A few updates for everyone. Justin's truck was totaled from his accident a few months ago. We now own a red 95 jeep cherokee in its place. Justin and I are also part of childrens church now. We will be helping out down there teaching on Sundays, switching out with some other people. It has been fun so far. We meet on thursdays to dicuss lesson plans and supplies for each lesson and its acivities, and delegate differen aspects of the lessonto different people. Speaking of church....
A funny thing happened on the way to (and from) church last night. I had put on a Radio Disney cd I have had for years. The song Just the Two of Us by Will Smith came on. I started dancng and waving my arms, so then I looked back and Tristan was copying me. Hunter was up front doing a hand wave type thing, while Alexa was screaming and laughing at all three of us. The way home we had We are Family and YMCA. Hunter still remembers the letters from Shelia's wedding when mom and I showed him! It was so fun.
I am very proud of myself. I try to clean on my days off, which are few and far between. However, I took both of them this week. I refound the laundry room floor, the top of the endtables in the den, the den floor, and the top of the entertainment center. It took a lot, but it was worth it for the pride I felt in my home. It looks so good! I even moved the dryer and found Justin's favorite jeans, and a pair of his dress pants! I got alot of the laundry done by just sitting in the den and watchng some old movies. It sounds funny, but this allows me to hear both washer and dryer when they finish, and I can sit on the couch to fold clothes and sort socks. It went by pretty fast actually! I wasn't even bored!
Well, enough domestic drivel for now, but at least I have now updated my blog!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Can you please use a dark font. The yellow and lighter colors are harder for older eyes to see. Thank you

MJ said...

See.. Aunt Nancy is older.. I could read it without my glasses!! LOL