Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Bum me...

Or bum knee actually! Either way, I am a bum. I went to Justin's work party Saturday, and actually had a lot of fun, dancing, meeting people, just having a general good time! Sunday was another story. I woke up about 0530 am, crying my knee hurt so bad. Finally around 0830, Justin made me see a doctor (against my will I might add!!!) Turns out, I have a small piece of bone floating behind the joint in my knee. So, even though it feels better, I have to wear a knee immobilizer, and I have an appointment with an orthopedic doctor next Tuesday. So, bum me and bum knee!
On a lighter note, Justin and I had our 2 year wedding anniversary Monday. It went good, despite the rain. I gave him a CD of songs about us, which he loved!!! I made it myself at home, and he knew every song on there. Each one is a song that makes him think about me. He said I was a big booger! This translates to I am really sweet, and he loves it!! He got me a set of pearls. It is a necklace, bracelet, and matching earrings. He had been wanting to get me some for a while now, and they are so pretty!!
So there you have it, my week in a nutshell. Actually, this is me in a nutshell: Help! I'm in a nutshell! How did I get in this crazy nutshell! This is an awfully big nutshell!
Sorry! Had an Austin Powers moment there!!!
I will let y'all go for now. So, TTFN!!!
P.S. The end quote from last blog was Scarlett O'Hara, from the feature film Gone with the Wind. Love it! The book was better though!! Kudos to mom for getting it!!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Hell I knew that! Classic quote. Happy Anniversary Babay gotcha on my miiiihhnnnddd.

Anonymous said...

Happy Aniversery, wow! can't believe it. Keep us posted about your knee, lots of prayers from Auntie Terry

Anonymous said...

see we can't spell so what do you want late at night. Anniversary!!!