Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tag! I'm IT!!!

Gee! Thanks alot, Auntie Cricket!!! I now get to post six weird things about myself!! Can I just say ME in general, and be done with it? I guess not. So, here goes!!

Weird Bri factoid #1: I like a tall glass of milk with my dill pickles as a snack.No, this is not a craving, just a weird habit.

Weird Bri factoid #2: Thanks to my exposure to true life in the ER, I am able to talk about nasty stuff, like dismemberment and vomit, over lunch.

Weird Bri factoid #3: I have almost no gag reflex. My last strep swab did not even bother me!

Weird Bri factoid #4: I sleep every night with the fan on, and one leg if not half my body sticking out of the covers, but the rest bundled under the comforter. I cannot sleep if I am hot, so I freeze myself, bundle up, then stick out a foot to regulate between the two.

Weird Bri factoid #5: I once won a Spanish word bee, the same year I won the school spelling bee. I had to give the meaning of a Spanish word, or give the Spanish version of an American word.

Weird Bri factoid #6: I played an old woman in my high school play my senior. For a month I was Aunt Martha Brewster in Arsenic and Old Lace. Basically, I played an old woman who poisoned lonely old men with wine my sister and I mixed together.

Well, there you have it. Some of you knew some of this, some of you did not. Enjoy!
Oh, by the way, I tag Nancy, Savannah, and Brenda!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay! Good to know, but. I tagged Nancy too. ha ha.